Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Gone Home

Heaven welcomed a wonderful person today.My very special lady was taken home today.There is a part of me that feels so sad knowing she and I will not share those special times and talks together anymore,however I shout great joys knowing how happy she is. We must rejoice knowing they are no longer in pain.
I am just happy I had a chance to know her. And I know Heaven is shining a little brighter today with her there.
I miss you my dear, please watch over me.

3 comments:

Beckyb said...

I am sorry Brian - and yet, like you say, glad too. I am sure God is thrilled to have her home!!!!

Emmie said...

I'm so sorry. You are such a strong man. But, like you said, she is in a better, happier place.

Steffie B. said...

What a positive attitude to have. She is a peace and you will be in time as well.