Monday, March 5, 2007

A little humor to pass along


My Aunt Mary is often sending me fun jokes and stories via the good old
e-mailing. I found this one to be extra cute and thought I would share it with all of you.
A little boy opened the big family bible.He was fascinated as he fingered through the old pages.Suddenly something fell out of the bible.He picked up the object and looked at it.What he saw was an old leaf that had been pressed in between the pages.
"Mom look what I found,"the boy
called out.
"What do you think it is dear?"with astonishment the young boy's voice answered,"I think it's Adam's underwear."

4 comments:

Beckyb said...

Yep - I liked that too - VERY FUNNY!!! Clever kid!!

Emmie said...

lol! I agree with Becky! Loved it!

Sue said...

Ha! and I thought maybe you were going to talk about that dash that was in Adam's life.. all 800+ years that he lived. Funny.

Steffie B. said...

That was great!