Wednesday, March 21, 2007

House for Sale


The time has finaly come> My parents have decided to down size.They are going to buy a condo that is going to be built this summer.I am thrilled that they have made this decision,as I have been wanting them to do this for some time now.It is to much work for them.Steps everywhere, and my mom's health is not the greatest so it is very hard for her to do all the steps.Between her arthritis and a bad heart she is very limited in what she can do.MY dad also has some health issues among other issues.
It is overwhelming for them to think of moving,after 45 years in that house.The stuff collected,memories,and just the thought of packing and moving.
I am trying to be a good son and help and encourage without coming off as being bossy.I am sure there will be lots and lots of tears and stressful moments these next months.
Their biggest fear is having to move twice since there new place will not be ready until late summer,(Aug-Sept).You know if someone is wanting to move in sooner you best do that then to lose the sale of your home.
Please keep my folks in your thoughts and prayers and pray that God makes it clear to them that this is the right thing to do.

1 comment:

Beckyb said...

Oh man - you know I like that house!!!! That is tempting!!

BTW - you've got to visit Emmie's blog today!!! Can't wait to hear!!