Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Andy Griffith Show Staring?????

I figure if Crazy Lady is able to produce her own show I should be able to as well.

I have always been a fan of the old shows on TV Land. Leave it to Beaver,I Love Lucy,Munsters,The Beverly Hillbillies and who can forget Andy Griffith.

Now I've decided to do a 2008 version of the show.

It is no longer takes place in Mayberry but in Blogsvillerry.

Auditions will be taking place the throughout next week.You may post your request for your part for the rolls to be listed below.All decisions will be final and a secret judge and myself will decide on the chosen rolls.

Any bickering ,whining or complaining by said actors/actresses may be reason for termination from the blogger actors guild.

Andy:

Barney:

Otis:

Opie:

Aunt Bea:

Thema Lou:

Helen Crump:

Gomer/Gober: (to be played by same person).

Ernest T Bass:

I am open to any suggestions for other parts of characters I failed to mention.

Good luck to everyone.

One last thing due to the low budgets of this show pay may be very minimal.

11 comments:

k1 said...

I'd like to think I am just like Andy, even though I'm female. But wait! Andy is also a girl's name (short for Andrea) so I could be Andy! Otherwise, I think I could be Aunt Bea. Goodness knows I feel as old as she was at times!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Wanna hear something pathetic....I've never even seen that show. :-) I'll be whoever you want me to be, providing I don't have to do any naked scenes. We'd be cancelled for sure. :-)

day by day said...

Loved the Andy Griffith show and especially Barney! Your nephew is a little cutie! Have a great Sunday!!

crazylady said...

Who is the miserable old crotchety one on the show? That's me. I'll have to do some research before my audition. Ahem.... Though I'd like my audition to be behind closed doors. ;O) in private. I'll need a boa and some silk.

~Amy~ said...

OK...now that is funny! ;)

~Amy~ said...

Can I be Thema Lou!?!?!? ;)

Steffie B. said...

Not quite sure about this show....never didi watch it...sorry....is there a part for me? I can audition if you'd like....do I need to bring my whip and chains? ;)

Mr.Brian said...

You people who do not know this show???/Where have you been????
Crazy Chick,I think you will be the part of Clara.She was Aunt Bea's friend and kinda a snobby think her pooh did not stink sort of a gal.Well not gal old ;lady.

Sue said...

Ok I love the Andy Griffith Show and i think I'd love to be Opie!

cougchick said...

I'm more of the Brady Bunch era. Cindy was my homegirl!

redmaryjanes said...

I love the Andy Griffith show! I want to be the guy who owned the barber shop. I can't remember his name, but I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. He's a nice guy, a little gossipy, cares about his community.