Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Whopper



As we were getting residents to the dinning room for their noon meal today,I was stopped by one resident.
She was walking with one of the other staff and had to tell me some important news.
She looked at me and said I had a whopper! I asked her to repeat her self thinking I had not heard her correctly.(see previous post about asking them to repeat them self)I never learn!!!Again she said I had a whopper!With a questioning look I said to her,what are you talking about.She looked at me and said a bowel movement, I had a whopper bowel movement!!!!Later in the day she was still talking about how she had never seen anything like it before.
Sad how when we get old a bowel movement is the high light of the day!!!!!
Once again,never expect the unexpected!!!

2 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

OK, that has to be the best! At first I really didn't know where this was going! LOL! LOL! You have made my day!

Oh my gosh, that is funny!

Lea

redmaryjanes said...

Well, I love the whopper candy. And let me tell you, Eli makes me look at every one of his poo poo whoppers!