Wednesday, June 20, 2007


This pretty much sums thing up.
Life has been treating me great lately.As one of the elderly ladies in the nursing home would always say to me.Knicks te kloggen that was Dutch for no complaints.My job continues to go very well and I am enjoying it more as I continue to understand and do more.I love having weekends off.
It has taught me one thing.......Trust in the Lord with all your heart.I had so many doubts about the job change.All the what ifs.But a louder voice continued to say to me this is my plan for you.When God opens doors we need to enter.We need to give it all to him and trust him fully.(not always an easy task).
As I think of my friends Joe and Becky I think of all the fears they must be facing too as Joe starts a new job in a few weeks. A job totally out of his comfort zone.
Let's all send good wishes and encouraging words to Joe. I know how much it meant to me and I am sure Joe would like to hear the well wishes too.
Say a prayer for them too as they may be going to have to adjust to some changes in the family schedule as well.
Good Luck Joe I know you will do well in what ever you set out to accomplish.

5 comments:

insanemommy said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your job. Nothing is more satisfying and rewarding than doing something enjoyable and fulfilling. Good for you taking a chance on a dream.

Rony

cougchick said...

Um, excuse me? I was just reading on Sen's blog (crazylady) that you "forgot" who the other dialysis nurse was. Hello! I can't believe you forgot me already. This is going to require some harsh action...

Steffie B. said...

You are blog hoe's are starting to tick me off!

Beckyb said...

You are too kind, Mr. Brian - thanks for the prayers - we'll need them to make it through all the adjustments - the hardest part?!?!? WHO WILL MAKE US LUNCH!?!?!? :)

Steffie B. said...

Well yeah....he saw that picture of you below and said YOWZA! lol