Monday, July 23, 2007

See if it works




It is unbearably hot and humid for me again today.With temps in the 90's and very high humidity it is just yukky out there.Heat index around 100-105ish.It is also bone dry in our area too.Lawns are very brown unless you are one of those who water like my neighbor.I would water too but I let it go to long and now my yard is very very brown.
I am trying a little something to see if it cols me off any.I am wearing a Christmas shirt in July.Yep crazy as it seams I figure maybe it will help me feel cooler.LOLOLOL Anything to make people laugh.
If this does not work I may have to play Christmas music too and put out Christmas decorations.
Hope all of you have a wonderful week.May you be richly blessed in all you do this week.And take a moment to give thanks for all the blessing we have. I know I am one who tends to slack off when things are going well for me.Shame shame on Mr. Brian,I've been working on that one.
Pray for rain in our area as the crops are starting to suffer.

14 comments:

crazylady said...

put ice down your pants. Cooling the boys, freezes the brain.

Mr.Brian said...

LOLOLOLOLOL Thanks Crazylady,good advice until itthe ice melts and it looks like I wet myself.
Crazylady fits you fine.Where do you come up with this?

Beckyb said...

Sorry, Mr. Brian, I have no good ideas - just STAY INSIDE - maybe even the basement and READ!!! How's that?!?!?!?

k1 said...

Put your socks and underware in the freezer over night?

Swab your skin with rubbing alcohol. As it evaporates, you'll feel cooler, and you'll kill any germs on you. Of course, your skin will dry out.

kitchu said...

I'd take crazylady's advice. She seems to always be right on the money :O)

Emmie said...

omg Mr. Brian! Christmas music and decorations!? I think the heat is making you go crazy! :p

redmaryjanes said...

Christmas in July!!

I do hope that we get some rain to keep our cornfields growing out here.

Steffie B. said...

I say just walk around naked....what the heck....bahahaha!

Nikki said...

You should've taken a picture of yourself in your holiday gear!

Enjoy your Christmas in July...hope it cools you off. Personally, I just turn on the air conditioning. (call me crazy)

Ashley said...

I spent this entire last weekend listening to and singing "Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!" Yup ... my family called me crazy too. It's too stinkin' hot in Texas in July!

insanemommy said...

String up the lights and bring out the blow-ups. Christmas "blow-ups" you pervs.... lol.

Verna said...

Mr Brian,
Get out the kiddy pool and hop in. You may want to put the ice cubes in that water and not your pants. :) I bet your pooches would join you in there. If that fails, I vote you spend your days at the library with Mrs B. Maybe you will be distracted by reading books to the kids.

Steffie B. said...

Ahhhhhh......heeeellllooooo?

Steffie B. said...

You are LATE!