Thursday, April 26, 2007

My brain is on overload!!


Day two was much more interesting then day one was.I actually did some things other then walk around and look cute.(I always look cute).
I filled some syringes with medication and learned how to get the air bubbles out.
I set up a machine.Tomorrow I will be doing that on a spare machine for the practice.I also learned how to tear down (take all the tubing off the machine) and such.
I felt real good about how things have gone so far.The patients are also very encouraging as well. They all say to me there is a lot to learn, but you will catch on.
Yes God has truly been at work in my life this week.And again thanks to all of you for your kind words and prayers it has been obvious to me there are many people praying for me. Your words of encouragement have helped more then you could ever imagine.
When it comes time for me to be sticking the patients with needles I will need lots and lots and lots of prayers, but that will be a little while yet.
Have a great day everyone one and lets keep the blog lines going encourage each other .
My next blog I promise to again go back to humor and make us all laugh.

2 comments:

Emmie said...

So glad you are doing well and enjoying yourself! Hope you have a nother great day tomorrow

Steffie B. said...

Glad to hear things are going well....and you post about whatever you want Mr. Brian. You know we will always be back to check in no matter what! ;)