Sunday, November 30, 2008

I can'r believe you asked that.



Now admit it, we've all had it,the stupid questions.
I always remember being told there is no such thing as a stupid question.I always tried to hold true to that until a few years ago.When I worked my factory job before going into Sr.Care I worked with a women who gave a new meaning to the word "stupid question".It would never stop.
Here are a few examples....
We are sitting at break at 9:30 in the morning,it is almost dark as night,it is thundering and pouring down rain.She asks.... is it going to rain today?????
2.One of the women shared a recipe for chicken bundles.Chicken w/cr cheese a few other things wrap in crescent rolls and bake.The lady kept asking what kind of chicken????Umm lets see maybe a German chicken raised by a Polish family???? I always thought chicken was chicken.

Other stupid questions I've been asked you dropped a plate with food on it and someone walks by and asks.... did you drop something.???? No I just decided I was going to eat off the floor today!LOLOLOL!!!
A gal I worked with had twins a boy and a girl someone asked if they were identical?????Now that is stupid!!!!!
Now it is your turn share with me your favorite stupid questions.
This could be fun.If you want you do not need to leave your name ,post anon.
Just have fun.
Hugs,
Mr.Brian

3 comments:

crazylady said...

Where do I comment?

crazylady said...

LOVE the new header...rrrrrRRRRROW!!
Just want to pluck those petals right off you. He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me!

I'll pee on your trunk, just say the word. You can pretend a jellyfish stung you.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hmmmm.....can't think of any right now. But I liked the post!