Monday, December 1, 2008

A happy day for many.


Change the caption to he and you have me.
Yes for the second day I have had on and off laryngitis.My voice squeaks,cracks and just plain sounds funny.Sounds more like I am 13 again and going through puberty.I feel pretty good other then that.
It has not stopped me from doing any talking tho, NOTHING keeps me from talking!!!!
A major disappointment for many.LOLOL Yeah So I am known to be a motor mouth.
I have the day off on Tuesday so maybe just maybe I'll rest the voice box.But then again....
So far I've avoided the flu that has been making its rounds.Hope to keep away from that.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy week.
Mr.Brian

3 comments:

crazylady said...

Just what I love. A man that can't backtalk.

k1 said...

Bet you sound like a lot of your residents!

Hope you get your voice back quickly and have a Merry Christmas.

Thanks for the kind comment.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh dear. That sucks. Hope you find your voice soon!!!!