Saturday, January 31, 2009

Speaking


I am giving a testimony in church tomorrow.
I will be sharing on how friendship and a person never giving up on me got me through my darkest days during my depression years ago.
I kept feeling this poke from God telling me to talk to my pastor and to give this testimony.So one Sunday when he was preaching he asked what was the greatest gift you ever received it was like God had given me this extra big nudge to talk to the pastor.
I did and now tomorrow I am speaking at the two services.As the time gets closer the idea does not seem as good.LOLOL!!! I think it is called nerves.
My point will be,no matter how frustrated we get with someone we must remember that there is a good person trying to get out.We may have a child,spouse,parent or friend who is making poor choices,but if we keep supporting and praying for them and they work at their problem some day we will again see the positive effects of it.
I just hope and pray my mouth and mind will work together and I do not shake to bad from nerves.Sometime I just hate those pokes from God,but he does have a reason for this.

God Bless all of you,
Mr.Brian

******** It went very well.God kept me calm and I was able to say what I wanted to.And I know it was ment to be because after the service I has a few people tell me how they or others also battled depression too.If my talks made a differance for one or two others it is all worth it.
See God did have a plan.**************

No comments: