Friday, February 1, 2008

Not always easy to do.



I have done a lot of reflecting this past week during my time off from work.
I have had time to cleanse myself and let the past get burried.
I look forward to a new begining at an old job.A chance to make a differance in a elderly persons life. I await the first time I again hold a dying persons hand and share with them what a wonderful place thay are goig to be going to.I look forward to sharing my faith with these people.
As I look back I do know God has given me a gift of mercy for the elderly.And I plan on using these gifts to glorify God to the best I can do.I know there will be trying days like with any job, but with God at my side I an do all things through God who strengthens me.
Have a wonderful Sunday and give thanks to our Heavenly Father for the gifts he has given you.

1 comment:

OH MY #6 said...

You are awesome. what a great post.

Lea