Monday, November 5, 2007

Time change.



Am I the only one who does not like the time change? It gets dark so early.Soon I will be going to work and returning home in the dark.This will be a new thing for me.I can take the going to work in the dark,but getting home and it is dark......NO THANKS!!!!!Oh well guess I will just have to deal with it, as I see no solution to it.If that is my only problem I should be pretty happy.
This next Sunday our church will be having their annual Harvest Supper.It is always a great event. A great meal followed by some singing and praise and testimony time.I have already agreed to share a praise.So there will be no changing my mind,as I told my good friend and elder Rich I would speak.
Please say a pray that God will be with me as I speak and that I do not make a complete fool of myself.I have been known to do that in the past.
God has done some great things in my life this year and I have been so blessed I feel the need to share.I will share more next week, as some of my fan club also attends my church and I do not want to spill the beans to soon.(Sorry gals I want to keep you on pins and needles waiting.)LOLOLOL
The highlight of the evening (besides the great food) is at the end everyone stands in a circle joining hands and sing Bind us together.What a wonderful ending to a sometimes very emotional evening.
Hope all of you have a great week.And remember God loves you and so do I.
You are all a great group of friends who have touched me in a very special way.I feel blessed to be apart of each of your lives.
Blessing,
Mr.Brian

12 comments:

LaLa said...

I know what you mean...it is dark here at 5 now...yuck! At least this year they extended it a little : )

Good luck at your event.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm with ya on the time change issue!!!!!

The Harvest Supper sounds like so much fun! I wish our church did something like that.

Pam said...

I don't like the time change either. I do not like driving in the dark so that is not good.

Lady L said...

I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say!

Ashley said...

Oooo ... the anticipation is building!!!

Steffie B. said...

Ooooooo...do tell Mr. Brian.....do tell! ;)

Beckyb said...

Now Mr. Brian - this time change is MUCH nicer than in the spring - you know how I am about my beauty rest - I DO NOT like to lose ANY hours!!!! And some of us LOVE it when it gets dark and cold!!!

Can't wait to hear you speak on Sunday - I have to yodel so I'll see you there!

redmaryjanes said...

I don't like the darkness either, but I like how long the light is out in the summer.
I'm so glad to hear that you are having blessings in your life.
You are a blessing in mine!

Steffie B. said...

Hellllooooooo......I'm needing some new scoopage over here!!!!!

Nikki said...

I am already over the time change too - oh well!

Hope all goes well tomorrow...

k1 said...

Can't wait to read the transcript of your talk. You WILL post it, in it's entireity, won't you?

Here's wishing you calm nerves and a steady voice tomorrow.

insanemommy said...

I so hate the time change! I find it very depressing driving home in the dark. Especially since I don't see so well. Oops. Did I say that out loud? Get off the road....

On another note. Did you find it scary changing careers?