Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just for Fun

I thought it would be fun to share some stuff about me.Nothing to exciting just some fun things.
Favorite meal. It has to be roast beef with mashed potatoes gravey and creamed corn.

Favorite movie ever seen.Rat Race,I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my cheeks.As I was walking out people even commented on how I enjoyed the movie.

Most admired person. My mom,she has some major health problems but seldom complains about them.She has always been there for me and puts me before herself at all times.She always encourages me in what ever I do.

Biggest fear.I think it would be failing at my job,I enjoy it so much and yet at times I think I will never get it all.

Biggest regret in life.I could list many here.Not doing better in school,not learning to read music.Getting married when my gut told me not to only to be divorced a year later.I need to let that one go as it's been many years ago.

Best advice ever given to me. It had to be when I was struggeling with deppression and a friend never gave up on me. He said I know there is a good person inside trying to get out.

One thing you would change about yourself.My weight!!!!! I need to get in better shape and drop about 60 lbs.

2 comments:

aimeeg said...

Mmmm, creamed corn. I love it, hubby hates it.

Beckyb said...

I never knew some of those things about you - and yes, you need to not beat yourself up about past mistakes - we've all been there and done that - you're a great guy and we're glad you are our friend!!!